Forensic & Business Management
Our team has over 50 years experience in senior Forensic Management including management of Forensic Services Laboratories, Forensic Identification Units, Hi Tech Crime Units, and Crime Scene Investigation Departments in a number of organisations. We offer a number of services which will enhance the perfomance and quality of your organisation including:
Our services at a glance:
- Definition of initial position, current direction and need for action
- Analysis of process-relevant channels and potential disruptive factors
- Issuing a reorganisational concept with ad-hoc measures
- Guidance in implementation of reorganisation and consolidation process
- Advice to police forces on re-modelling particularly with Collaboration opportunities in Forensic Services
- Project management advice and direction
- Creation of a corporate concept/business plan
- Strategic corporate management
- Structural and procedural organisation
- Project planning, steering and controlling
Your contact partner:
Forensic Focus successfully becomes a registered Trade Mark
Forensic Focus is now a registered trade mark. This became effective as of 27/02/21 and was entered in the register on 16/07/2121 and
Forensic Focus Retain Their Place on Cumbria County Council Learning & Development Procurement Framework
In April 2020 Forensic Focus successfully bid for and retained thier place on the Cumbria County Council Learning & Development Procurement Framework and in doing so extended the number of LOTs they are able to bid for.
Proficiency Test Accreditation Extended for Indanedione
In 2019 Forensic Focus Limited successfully extended its ISO17043 Proficiency Testing Accreditation to include Indanedione
Forensic Focus Win Place on Two Further Training & Development Frameworks
In 2017 we successfully won places on a further two training and development frameworks; one for councils and emegency services in Yorkshire and the other for all councils in Scotland.
Proficiency Testing Accreditation Extended for Fingerprint Comparison
In 2017 Forensic Focus extended their accredited Proficiency Testing Portfolio by successfully extending our scope to encompas fingerprint comparison
For more information about our Proficiency Test Schemes please click the following link.
Contact and Appointments
Please contact us on the following phone number with any questions or to make an appointment:
07816 168759 (Dr Karen Stow)
or if calling us from overseas: +44 07816 168759
Please also use our contact form.