Fingerprint Services are fundamental to investigation to provide evidence of involvement or evidence to eliminate persons from involvement in a crime or incident. These services are also essential in areas of civil litigation, immigration and Government processes e.g. National Elections in some countries. Our many years of experience in all areas of Forensic Identification make us an organisation you can rely on.
Our Fingerprint Services at a Glance:
- Fingerprint Case Review including Mark Development / Enhancement
- Internal Forensic Investigations within private sector organisations and Civil Cases
- Other forensic marks type Civil Examinations and Case Review
- Forensic Identification advice to Government, media, writers, film and serial producers
- Competency Testing and Proficiency Testing within Forensic Identification
- Training / Teaching of Forensic Identificaton
- Taking of Fingerprints for the following circumstances:
- Persons working in the UK for countries that trade overseas
- For families who are about to undergo the adoption procedures abroad
- For persons wishing to conduct business in or within countries foreign to the UK in a variety of professional occupations
- Fingerprints/DNA records that may be required for internal organisational records
- Persons requiring fingerprints/DNA to be taken for Immigration/Emmigration purposes
Forensic Focus Retain Their Place on Cumbria County Council Learning & Development Procurement Framework
In April 2020 Forensic Focus successfully bid for and retained thier place on the Cumbria County Council Learning & Development Procurement Framework and in doing so extended the number of LOTs they are able to bid for.
Proficiency Test Accreditation Extended for Indanedione
In 2019 Forensic Focus Limited successfully extended its ISO17043 Proficiency Testing Accreditation to include Indanedione
Forensic Focus Win Place on Two Further Training & Development Frameworks
In 2017 we successfully won places on a further two training and development frameworks; one for councils and emegency services in Yorkshire and the other for all councils in Scotland.
Proficiency Testing Accreditation Extended for Fingerprint Comparison
In 2017 Forensic Focus extended their accredited Proficiency Testing Portfolio by successfully extending our scope to encompas fingerprint comparison
For more information about our Proficiency Test Schemes please click the following link.
Contact and Appointments
Please contact us on the following phone number with any questions or to make an appointment:
07816 168759 (Dr Karen Stow)
or if calling us from overseas: +44 07816 168759
Please also use our contact form.